Recipe makes 6 servings
- 3 cups mild pico de gallo
- 1 1/2 cup boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked, cubed
- 3 cups of queso asadero, shredded
- 10 oz. enchilada sauce – green
- 12 yellow corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Prep a 9×13 non-stick baking pan.
- Combine pico de gallo, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- Add half the green chili enchilada sauce and stir.
- Heat tortillas until soft, then spread 1/3 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla and roll tightly, one at a time.
- Place in prepared baking dish in a single layer, seam side down.
- Combine remaining chicken mixture with other half of enchilada sauce and pour over enchiladas in pan.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly on the edges and tortillas are golden.